Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Proud of Your Boy

Just when I think I have learned so much about music I learn something completely new.

I was looking through a list of songs on the website CollegeCandy and saw the song "21 and Invincible" by the band Something Corporate.  I was intrigued by the sound of the tune and just had to Google the group.  Apparently, Lauren Conrad's fiancĂ© William Tell was a former member of this band!

You learn something new every day.

I also learned from BuzzFeed that "Part of Your World" was almost cut from The Little Mermaid.  How could they have even considered cutting that song from that movie?!

I swear my mind just keeps getting blown.

And I also learned, from that same article, that "Can You Feel the Love Tonight?" was cut from The Lion King and Elton John told producers to put the song back in the film when he watched it with the piece removed.

I'm sorry the Disney facts are going to continue due to the BuzzFeed article.

John Lennon denied Disney's requests for The Beatles to provide the vultures' voices in The Jungle Book.  That would've been cool to hear their voices in that film!

A song called "Proud of Your Boy" was cut from the movie Aladdin but is in the Broadway musical.

Christina Aguilera's debut single was "Reflection" from Mulan.

No comments:

Post a Comment