Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Fresh Snips

Marcus Johns and Cody Johns (yes, they are brothers) are two of my favorite people on the famous smartphone app Vine.  They have recently released a comedy song on iTunes entitled "Fresh Snips."  Now, I find the song very funny, but maybe that's just because I am a huge fan.  The song starts off with the eldest brother Cody, I guess you could say, rapping.  He walks into a beauty salon which is where the whole video takes place.  I mean, the whole song is basically them singing about getting their hair cut.  They're comedians so it is supposed to be silly so they're not being serious...well, let's hope.

For those who have a Vine account, other famous viners are found in the video like Curtis LePore and Jason Nash as well as others.  Here's the silly video:

[Credit:  Marcus Johns]

No comments:

Post a Comment